The Beginning

I love food. I love food of all varieties - street food, fair food, greasy spoons, ethnic dives, fine dining restaurants, cutesy cupcake bakeries - I love them all.

That is not to say that I love all food. There is a great amount of food out there that is runs the gamut from very unpleasant to passably good, but truly great food is a rare find, whether it be in a restaurant, at a friend's house or in your own home. I'll be honest, most of the food I eat on a daily basis is mediocre or good. Actually, unfortunately I eat more bad food than I should. I'm not just talking about unhealthy food, but food that just plain tastes bad.

I'd like for you to join me on my quest for good food both in the home, on the road, and at restaurants. Let's eat our way across Kansas and see what flavors we can find.

Comments

  1. Amy, I'm excited to see you're doing this! One couldn't ask for a better consultant in the quest to eat no mediocre meals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empire China Restaurant Lyons, Kansas

THE Juice

Getting Healthy Across Kansas